E-Control Executive Board
E-Control is headed by its Executive Directors, Andreas Eigenbauer and Wolfgang Urbantschitsch, who were appointed by the Austrian Federal Minister of Science, Research and Economy as of 25 March 2016.
Wolfgang Urbantschitsch (left) and Andreas Eigenbauer vergrößern
The responsibilities of E-Control's Executive Board include
- Fulfilling the tasks entrusted to E-Control Austria by virtue of the E-Control-Gesetz (E-Control Act)
- Representing the regulator towards third parties
- Managing the regulator
- Accountability towards the authority's bodies
- Setting the regulator's goals and policies
- Public relations
- Supporting the Regulation Commission
- Representing E-Control and/or Austria in international and European institutions
On our German pages, you can also download E-Control's order of business.